2019 Legislative BillsHB 1260/SB 5642, our Intramuscular Needling bill, did not survive an early deadline this session but will remain alive for next year.
HB 1562/SB 5601, our Health Care Benefit Management bill, also did not survive an early deadline and will remain alive. But other activity, including a work session and introduction of SB 5887 keep this topic alive.
- HB 1562/SB 5601 legislature web page
- HB 1562/SB 5601 briefing paper
- TVW link to March 19 Senate Health and Long Term Care Committee work session about the role of health care benefit managers.
SB 5887 (no House companion bill), our Prior Authorization Standards bill, is still moving.
State election resources
2018 Legislative Bills:
- HB 2446/SB 6425, Assistive Personnel Bill
- HB 2446 FAQ
- SB 6157/HB 2837, Prior Authorization Bill
- SB 6157 FAQ
Assistive Personnel Definition and Use Resources (member resources)
PTWA Legislative Impact Day Information
PTWA Legislative Committee
Look up your state legislator
- Spinal Manipulation Endorsement - Guidelines about Applying and Qualifications
- Spinal Manipulation Endorsement Clinical Supervisors - Who Qualifies
- Spinal Manipulation FAQ
- DOH Form to Apply for the Endorsement
- Spinal Manipulation Law as passed by the Washington State Legislature in 2014
- Washington State Board of Physical Therapy WAC regarding spinal manipulation: 246-915-380, 246-915-381, 246-915-382