Mailing List Rental - Order Form
List InformationOur mailing list includes approximately 1700 member names (PTs, PTAs, PT and PTA students, and life/retired members) and either a business or home address, at the member's preference. We do not offer telephone or fax numbers, or email addresses.
Pricing and Ordering Information
- $50 minimum charge
- $280 for full list (approximately 1700); $200 for members
- 25 cents per address for segmented sorts (i.e. geographic, membership category); $50 minimum applies
- $30 charge for printed labels. Includes cost of labels and postage to you.
- Mailing list orders are usually processed and sent within two-three business days.
Payment TermsYou may pay by cash, check or credit card. We are not equipped to handle purchase orders and invoicing. Orders must be paid in advance.
Ordering RequirementsA sample of the piece to be mailed must be received before your order will be processed.
PTWA reserves the right to reject any mail piece that does not conform to the standards, principles and policies of the Association.
LimitationsLists are rented for one-time use only and are the exclusive property of PTWA. PTWA takes appropriate measures to detect unauthorized use. Any reuse, reproduction, redistribution or recording of the information in the list is prohibited and will result in the user paying $280 for each unauthorized use.There may be no reference to PTWA or APTA made in the piece to be mailed.
EligibilityThe following categories of people and organizations are eligible to use the PTWA mailing list:
- Commercial organizations whose products are eligible for advertising in American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) or PTWA publications;
- Nonprofit or philanthropic organizations, such as recognized and accredited schools and national foundations;
- Recognized and reputable health organizations;
- Persons or organizations that provide continuing education for PTs and PTAs;
- PTWA or APTA members for promotional needs on a case-by-case basis;
- Elected officials or candidates who have been sponsors of PTWA or APTA legislative bills.